Did you mean: 

Software up to date

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus RoG Phone 2
Firmware Version: Android 9
Rooted or not: not sure
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The software won't upgrade. When I search for updates it says "up to date" o Android 9, when the latest Android version is 11.
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
zaharia.petre90

1. Model Name: Asus RoG Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: Android 9
  3. Rooted or not: not sure
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

The software won't upgrade. When I search for updates it says "up to date" o Android 9, when the latest Android version is 11.

Software up to date
Visit this link:
ROG Phone II | Gaming Phones|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG GlobalUpdate one by one version to Android 10 latest and you will get FOTA updates next time. It's because the FOTA is different for Android 9 and 10.
There's no news on Android 11 at the moment.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
zaharia.petre90

1. Model Name: Asus RoG Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: Android 9
  3. Rooted or not: not sure
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Software up to date
It can also be that you have a Tencent device with the original WW ROM. If this is the case, then you need to find help at XDA forum as the combination of Tencent and WW ROM isn't supported by ASUS.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/10259/psa-take-caution-tencent-branded-chinese-models-with-gl...