This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several problems with my ROG PHONE 2

chcksndrs420
Star II
At the moment I can't turn on my Phone, it was stuck in a boat load and if it did came on the phone freezes and shut off, problems first started when I notice Fast charging wasn't working anymore I was lost on why I turn my cable upside-down it worked once and never again, then I plugged it in my laptop to transfer files no window or notification popped up about anything being plugged in, so I couldn't use that feature anymore.
Now recently it shuts down once in a while and now it isn't turning back on, it only had the little loop thing and now it's not turning on or charging I would like to send it into a service center but I live nowhere near any I live in the Caribbean on an island called St.Vincent and the Grenadines, I have no other phone to use sadly have nothing because of this problem.
1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
chcksndrs420

At the moment I can't turn on my Phone, it was stuck in a boat load and if it did came on the phone freezes and shut off, problems first started when I notice Fast charging wasn't working anymore I was lost on why I turn my cable upside-down it worked once and never again, then I plugged it in my laptop to transfer files no window or notification popped up about anything being plugged in, so I couldn't use that feature anymore.

Now recently it shuts down once in a while and now it isn't turning back on, it only had the little loop thing and now it's not turning on or charging I would like to send it into a service center but I live nowhere near any I live in the Caribbean on an island called St.Vincent and the Grenadines, I have no other phone to use sadly have nothing because of this problem.

Several problems with my ROG PHONE 2
The list of service centres can be found here:
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location
If you can't find one, I would contact your original seller to see if they have a suggestion. It is probable the phone will need to be sent back to its original location.
A local phone repair shop would usually do but that depends on their ability and your confidence in handling your phone.