ZT-a8e05e57
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: 2
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Its been 9 months i purchased this phone, I had the issues with the power and volume buttons.....they became mushy and non tactile. I gave it for service Centre and after i received my device i noticed that the right air trigger has some issues. so again i gave it for service and the person in the service center did not gave me any job sheet or acknowledgement.. (previously also he did not give me any acknowledgement) I don't understand why these people are not providing job sheets as i had submitted my device. Isn't it illegal ? because my device is still in warranty.. Its been 13 days and when i try to contact him he is not picking up my phone... I didn't even get any other phone as a standby. what I am supposed to do now??????

5 REPLIES 5

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Please check your PM and share details.

ZT-a8e05e57
Star II
Today the person from the service center had delivered my phone by sending it through another person. but its still unrepaired and now the right air trigger completely stopped working. also I noticed that when using ultra wide angle camera, there is some black cloudy like thing on top and bottom right and left corners... I don't know what to do now. If I give my device in another service station will it be still under warranty ??? Why these people are not giving RMA number or job sheet after receiving the products ?????? Now I am very much worried now. I am attaching the photo taken from my Phones Ultra Wide camera.... Please suggest me What I should do??

ZT-a8e05e57
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

Please check your PM and share details.

View post
PM means what sir ?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
gbsmchowdary2@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/121447#Comment_121447

PM means what sir ?

View post
Private message. Check the envelope icon which will take you to your inbox.