SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am attaching the screenshots for the user review and rating details for rog 2 and rog 3. I m from India.
screenshot-20201214-082854921-1.jpg
screenshot-20201214-082826059-1.jpg
The avg rating for rog 2 is 4.6 with total no of ratings of 10,815. However, for rog 3, the avg rating is 4.4 with total no of ratings of 4711.
Clearly we can see that the graph is declining. That because of bad word of mouth. For example I will never suggest any of my friends or family to buy asus phone.
Fanboy or moderate will try to cover up Asus. However, the fate of Asus will be decided by customers only.
Asus, be alert before it's too late.
5 REPLIES 5

ronald1985
Community Legend I
SoumyaRS

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I am attaching the screenshots for the user review and rating details for rog 2 and rog 3. I m from India.

screenshot-20201214-082854921-1.jpg

screenshot-20201214-082826059-1.jpg

The avg rating for rog 2 is 4.6 with total no of ratings of 10,815. However, for rog 3, the avg rating is 4.4 with total no of ratings of 4711.

Clearly we can see that the graph is declining. That because of bad word of mouth. For example I will never suggest any of my friends or family to buy asus phone.

Fanboy or moderate will try to cover up Asus. However, the fate of Asus will be decided by customers only.

Asus, be alert before it's too late.

See the data and analyse: Asus
There are variables to this.
Most articles/reviews would say the ROG 2 and ROG 3 are very similar and therefore instead of buying the latest model, the predessesor model better suit them for gaming while watching the pocket.
ROG 3 came out July 2020 I believe and ROG 2 came out last year. We are also in the middle of a pandemic, surely that affects people buying phones.
After buying ROG 2, normally people won't get their next phone until 3+ of use. Unless you're super rich, you wont be able to keep up with technology. On average, I get a new phone every two years meaning I will skip ROG 3 but will probably get ROG 4 (if it turns up)
When people buy the phones, are they forced to rate the phone? The answer is no. But while ratings and reviews gives how ROG phones should be improved, it will never reveal the true amount of units sold. Since there are OnePlus fan boys here, you might as well do the same for OnePlus and their scores are not any better, which also reiterates my first few points.
At the end of day, I am sure Asus will see what is bad and what is good and how it affects their revenue as they learn from their consumers. Infact, all companies will be the same, some will have better experience than others, let alone a gaming phone is niche (with a few other competitors). I dont think a few second comparison on Flipkart tells that story.

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41680/see-the-data-and-analyse-asus

There are variables to this.

Most articles/reviews would say the ROG 2 and ROG 3 are very similar and therefore instead of buying the latest model, the predessesor model better suit them for gaming while watching the pocket.

ROG 3 came out July 2020 I believe and ROG 2 came out last year. We are also in the middle of a pandemic, surely that affects people buying phones.

After buying ROG 2, normally people won't get their next phone until 3+ of use. Unless you're super rich, you wont be able to keep up with technology. On average, I get a new phone every two years meaning I will skip ROG 3 but will probably get ROG 4 (if it turns up)

When people buy the phones, are they forced to rate the phone? The answer is no. But while ratings and reviews gives how ROG phones should be improved, it will never reveal the true amount of units sold. Since there are OnePlus fan boys here, you might as well do the same for OnePlus and their scores are not any better, which also reiterates my first few points.

At the end of day, I am sure Asus will see what is bad and what is good and how it affects their revenue as they learn from their consumers. Infact, all companies will be the same, some will have better experience than others, let alone a gaming phone is niche (with a few other competitors). I dont think a few second comparison on Flipkart tells that story.

View post
Still I won't recommend Asus phones to anyone.😀

ronald1985
Community Legend I
SoumyaRS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139503#Comment_139503

View post
That is how it all works I guess. I say that many times and I have lost times when I did go back. For example, my favourite - cars. I havent done this to phones yet.
What would be your next phone if ROG isnt a choice? Gaming phone not the right choice and not neccessary?

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139607#Comment_139607

That is how it all works I guess. I say that many times and I have lost times when I did go back. For example, my favourite - cars. I havent done this to phones yet.

What would be your next phone if ROG isnt a choice? Gaming phone not the right choice and not neccessary?

View post