This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SECONDARY MIC NOT WORKING AFTER ANDROID 10 UPDATE!!

XeeT
Star I
So, before this android 10 update I was able to stream my gameplay because both my Headphone mic and Internal mic was used. Headphone's mic used for the Cast and internal mic was used as in-game mic.
After this android 10 update I am unable to stream as both mic isnt working. If I cast, the mic is only used as in-game mic or casting mic. The Heaphone's mic and the internal mic isn't working together. I am unable to stream or record the game via casting and it's really making my experience worse.
Please do something!
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
XeeT

So, before this android 10 update I was able to stream my gameplay because both my Headphone mic and Internal mic was used. Headphone's mic used for the Cast and internal mic was used as in-game mic.

After this android 10 update I am unable to stream as both mic isnt working. If I cast, the mic is only used as in-game mic or casting mic. The Heaphone's mic and the internal mic isn't working together. I am unable to stream or record the game via casting and it's really making my experience worse.

Please do something!

SECONDARY MIC NOT WORKING AFTER ANDROID 10 UPDATE!!
Please tell us exactly how this used to work (which app & settings) in A9 because to my knowledge, the phone microphone has always been disabled by an external microphone.