This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen becomes black and shuts down when charging...Please help!!

n_tluangtea
Star II
My ROG 2 Screen becomes black and the phone shuts down when charge...this is so annoying ...I can't even do anything...Please answer and please fix this ASAP
8 REPLIES 8

kirankumar17897
Star III
I also had the same issue i think it's a software issue so I tried many things to fix but after that asus community members says it's a hardware issue then I take my device to the service center and fix my device now no black screen issue no shutdown while charging, take your device to the service center they will fix the issue

n_tluangtea
Star II
No ser
kirankumar17897

I also had the same issue i think it's a software issue so I tried many things to fix but after that asus community members says it's a hardware issue then I take my device to the service center and fix my device now no black screen issue no shutdown while charging, take your device to the service center they will fix the issue

View post
No service center near me bro

L5687
Star I
kirankumar17897

View post
in my state service centre people don't know about this rog2 phone

L5687
Star I
Not only one rog phone 2 getting this black screen problem almost 70% devices are same problem