cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Dark Mode

mustafayolgiden
Rising Star I
Hi team Asus,
We want an option that allows to schedule dark mode. Many other Android devices have this feature but our ROG Phone doesn't.
Nowadays, scheduling dark mode is one of the most useful feature for any Android device. Having it makes phone usage much easier.
It should be easy to add this important feature to ROG Phone 2. And will make your users very hapy indeed.
5 REPLIES 5

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Yes. Will be good

Aryan202
Community Legend I
mustafayolgiden

Hi team Asus,

We want an option that allows to schedule dark mode. Many other Android devices have this feature but our ROG Phone doesn't.

Nowadays, scheduling dark mode is one of the most useful feature for any Android device. Having it makes phone usage much easier.

It should be easy to add this important feature to ROG Phone 2. And will make your users very hapy indeed.

Scheduled Dark Mode
Zen ui 7 has this
You'll get this with your android 11 update

mustafayolgiden
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/40945/scheduled-dark-mode

Zen ui 7 has this

You'll get this with your android 11 update

View post
Android 11 has this feature by default. Besides, we have to wait couple of months until we get the Android 11 update. Developer team can easily add this feature to ROG Phone 2 with next Android 10 security patch update.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
mustafayolgiden

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136296#Comment_136296

Android 11 has this feature by default. Besides, we have to wait couple of months until we get the Android 11 update. Developer team can easily add this feature to ROG Phone 2 with next Android 10 security patch update.

View post
Too bad the next update is coming up imminently.
If you're desperate, use this:
'Automatic Dark Theme' lets you schedule dark and light mode on Android 10Like you said, on Android 11, this feature is going to appear as default.