cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG2 Issue

ZT-6cd8a238
Star II
Hi Team,
I am using Assus ROG2 and i have updated the latest fare work. Today ( 27/07/2020 ) i am facing one issue that all of a sudden my phone vibrated now its ROG logo in my screen with Black back ground and The ROG back light is contantly flashing red. Now i am unable to restart my phone nothing is working properly, its not even a year i have purchased ROG-2 facing this issue first time. Now i think until the battery gets drained i wont be able to do any thing. Please help me in this situation.
7 REPLIES 7

ronald1985
Community Legend I
titasganguly1987@gmail.com

Hi Team,

I am using Assus ROG2 and i have updated the latest fare work. Today ( 27/07/2020 ) i am facing one issue that all of a sudden my phone vibrated now its ROG logo in my screen with Black back ground and The ROG back light is contantly flashing red. Now i am unable to restart my phone nothing is working properly, its not even a year i have purchased ROG-2 facing this issue first time. Now i think until the battery gets drained i wont be able to do any thing. Please help me in this situation.

ROG2 Issue
Did you manage to boot up when you upgraded?
If not, I would recommend leaving it on until it is done to prevent it from being bricked.
If yes, then you can forcefully shut down by keeping a holdg on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.

ZT-6cd8a238
Star II
Yes after the patch update i have done boot-up. Now i have manage to restart my phone holding power and down volume button. My question is like " is there some thing wrong with my phone? Not even a year i have purchased this phone. 13th December i have purchased this phone last year. I am really worried about my phone.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
titasganguly1987@gmail.com

Yes after the patch update i have done boot-up. Now i have manage to restart my phone holding power and down volume button. My question is like " is there some thing wrong with my phone? Not even a year i have purchased this phone. 13th December i have purchased this phone last year. I am really worried about my phone.

View post
If this is happening one off, then I probably won't worry about it.
If it happens regularly, do report back here.
By the way, do you have the word "Tencent" on the backcover of the phone?

ZT-6cd8a238
Star II
No i dont have that.