This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Theta 7.1 Headphones NOT working on my Rog Phone 2 !!!

samiabudaia
Star I
Hey!
I have purchased Rog Theta 7.1 headphones just few days ago, my phone is Rog Phone 2.
when i connect the headphones to my phone through the C-type port , i do not get the sign on the navigation panel that headphones have been connected.
But the bigger problem is when i open the game, if my microphone (in game) is turned off i can get the sound in the headphones, but as soon as i open my microphone (in game) the sound changes directly on the phones external speakers (knowing that the headphones are still connected!!)
can someone please help me here! i have purchased those for a big amount of money (they are not cheap!), thinking that they will work since it is mentioned in ROG website that they support mobile phones as well.
i do not understand! Really! i have a ROG phone and ROG headphones, and they are not compatible together?!!
can someone help please,
thanks all!
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
samiabudaia

Hey!

I have purchased Rog Theta 7.1 headphones just few days ago, my phone is Rog Phone 2.

when i connect the headphones to my phone through the C-type port , i do not get the sign on the navigation panel that headphones have been connected.

But the bigger problem is when i open the game, if my microphone (in game) is turned off i can get the sound in the headphones, but as soon as i open my microphone (in game) the sound changes directly on the phones external speakers (knowing that the headphones are still connected!!)

can someone please help me here! i have purchased those for a big amount of money (they are not cheap!), thinking that they will work since it is mentioned in ROG website that they support mobile phones as well.

i do not understand! Really! i have a ROG phone and ROG headphones, and they are not compatible together?!!

can someone help please,

thanks all!

Rog Theta 7.1 Headphones NOT working on my Rog Phone 2 !!!
The first issue is probably what leads to the other issues. You're supposed to see the headphone logo or something is wrong.
What happens if you connect your headphones and restart your phone? Please quote this message so I get a notification when you reply

if you want to use the headphone in mobile, please use switch in left ear to phone not to PC, if you switch to PC you willnot get the headphone sign connected.