This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone ll / Screen Issue / Not Rooted

shri4200
Star I
Hi, I bought Asus Rog Phone ll in December 2019. I bought in India from online platform. Currently I live in Kenya. Its well maintained mobile. I actually do not use it for game majorly. Its more of mini office desktop for me.
Once my scren had black out and I used Volume Down Key + Power Button and restarted to normal appearance. Again it happened today and I applied same command but unfortunately result is not same.
I have attached screenshot of how my screen appear. Please not that phone has not fallen and it has nice cover for protection.
Please please help me to resolve. We don't have help centers for Asus phone in Kenya. Its very dear to me and I am really upset. Please help!

========================================

3 REPLIES 3

Vableme
Rising Star II
You know that a screenshot wouldn't describe a physical problems right?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Shri,
That's really unfortunate.
ASUS ROG Phone 2 which you got from India possibly through flipkart doesn't come with International warranty.
Only thing for now is to ship the device to India to any of your relative and they can visit service center in India. This may be a long process.

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
I think your problem is LCD error.
Because when i see your screenshot, i can't find something wrong with that.
So, i suggest to you to bring your smartphone to ASUS Service Center near at your hometown