This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II Tips & Tricks

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This thread will teach you more about those good to know ROG Phone II features. Both in hardware and in ASUS ZenUI (Pie) that are easy to miss. Advanced users may already know some of these tips & tricks but we bet there’s something for everyone. Our goal is to continuously find more things to share with you and we encourage everyone to help us with this list by telling us about your own discoveries. Don't be shy 😉
Gaming
Disable animation for Armoury Crate and Game Genie

78 REPLIES 78

baraalex50
Star I
Hey everyone...
Any ideas on Airtel native video calling and wifi calling option in rog 2 after the Android 10 update... Can't find it anywhere.. Thanx

baraalex50
Star I
I got a reply from asus team ...
"We are sorry to inform you that Native Video Calling and Wifi calling features is not available for ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)."

😫😫

Aryan202
Community Legend I
baraalex50

I got a reply from asus team ...

"We are sorry to inform you that Native Video Calling and Wifi calling features is not available for ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)."

😫😫

View post
It has Jio vowifi

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Charge up to 80% at night time before you get up. (Android 10)
Enable Battery Care by going to Settings - Battery - Power Master Battery Care
Set start time to a time to be 3/4 of the day. For example, a time you know you won't be going to sleep/charge your phone before that time.
Set end time to be 1 minute before the start time.
So for example, my start time is 10PM. The end time will be 9.59PM. Charge at night time before you go to bed (after 10PM) and then next morning it will be 80%. I don't go to sleep after that time and I know I will be up by the afternoon.

mannahringw
Star III
My phone freeze and it restart itself while playing pubg or any game like cod. When the temperature reached 43°C this problem accur in my rog phone 2. I am not able to play pubg now. What is the problem or the issue in this. #help