This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II Tips & Tricks

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This thread will teach you more about those good to know ROG Phone II features. Both in hardware and in ASUS ZenUI (Pie) that are easy to miss. Advanced users may already know some of these tips & tricks but we bet there’s something for everyone. Our goal is to continuously find more things to share with you and we encourage everyone to help us with this list by telling us about your own discoveries. Don't be shy 😉
Gaming
Disable animation for Armoury Crate and Game Genie

78 REPLIES 78

mayanksharma09
Star II
That option is already there. Just click on the edit icon (a pencil) in the notification tray and u will see the mobile data switch at the end

saikrishna95500
Star II
Thank you so much ?

galaxy_nitrogen
Star II
Hello! Just got my ROG2 and am liking it a lot. A question that I thought would be appropriate for the "tips and tricks" section... Is there a known way to get Tasker to integrate with some of the software/hardware on the phone? I'd like to do some further customizing with the air trigger buttons or the glowing logo on the back but don't know where to start. I'm very familiar with Tasker, so if anyone has any pointers, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks!

jogeshvilluri
Rising Star I
I have been facing issues with camera is there anything that can fix camera (blurring of face) issue

tonykaram
Star II
mamayankag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/27675#Comment_27675

Use the Side port rather than the bottom port for faster speeds.

View post
Are you sure about that? ?