This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 3 launch imminent (TENNA certification)

Aryan202
Community Legend I
img-20200615-183221-902.jpg
Rog phone 3 confirmed to come with a 5800mah battery,Wifi 6,5g support,6.59' display and android 10 out of box
Other specs are still unclear
It should launch next month as per Asus's schedule
12 REPLIES 12

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Averan

img-20200615-183221-902.jpg

Rog phone 3 confirmed to come with a 5800mah battery,Wifi 6,5g support,6.59' display and android 10 out of box

Other specs are still unclear

It should launch next month as per Asus's schedule

Rog phone 3 launch imminent (TENNA certification)
Why would they deacrease the battery capacity from 6000 to 5800mah

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
We are going to get less important....

Dominex
Star I
Nice but this also going to be a flash sale or what becoz what they did in Asus rog 2 they just did flash sale and the thing is demand is more and production of phone is very less. I hope this thing won't repeat by #Asus and hope for a more stock for the consumer and for Gaming community 😁

Android
Rising Star I
If the rumors are true, then the ROG Phone III will NOT have a dedicated headphone jack. This is truly disappointing... I thought this device was marketed towards gamers and power users.
It also seems like the ROG Phone III still doesn't support Band 71 (and quite possibly not support VoLTE in North America as well). Granted, this leak could be for the Global version rather than the North American version. The North American version might support different bands (hopefully full T-Mobile compatibility).