This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 switch off while playing pubg mobile

bgamit37
Star I

phone switches of continuosly while playing pubg. When i try to switch it on the phone gets switched off atleast 2 times. I didn't expect this sort of problem from the best gaming phone as of now. I can't say this is the best, it's the worst phone. Low end mobiles are far better i think

3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
bgamit37

phone switches of continuosly while playing pubg. When i try to switch it on the phone gets switched off atleast 2 times. I didn't expect this sort of problem from the best gaming phone as of now. I can't say this is the best, it's the worst phone. Low end mobiles are far better i think

Rog phone 2 switch off while playing pubg mobile
As per the advice made by GUSTAV_ASUS in the below post, you should visit a service centre.
Jerel

Help... ..,my phone suddenly freezes from time to time especially while playing. (less than 2 hours of playing)

Back, home and recent buttons doesn't work and then auto restarts after 1 min of hung time.

Settings are mostly default (60 hz refresh rate, X-mode off, system lighting off) but still builds up heat fast even after only 1 game of asphalt.

Thinking of going to Factory Reset the phone or try to actually ask the ROG concept store to replace the unit of the problem still exist.

ROG Phone 2 (12/512) Freezes and Auto Restart Problem
Please choose a service centre from this page:

Choose your region | Official Support | ASUS Global

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

bolomondal
Star I
solution is disable dual 4g or use single sim