This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 screen goes black when playing cod mobile and temp reaches 42deg c +.

nakul696
Star III
Earlier, after reaching 41+ temp, the game always started behaving weirdly (Random 10 fps times between game rounds). Then I tweaked some of the settings in the armoury and it got fine. But even after that, occasionally the screen goes complete black after a long game session. By long I mean 1-2 hours. It doesn't happen everytime but it it not very rare either.
This phone has some issues,seems like Asus focused on giving the user more control but lost its own control in that process.
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
nakul696

Earlier, after reaching 41+ temp, the game always started behaving weirdly (Random 10 fps times between game rounds). Then I tweaked some of the settings in the armoury and it got fine. But even after that, occasionally the screen goes complete black after a long game session. By long I mean 1-2 hours. It doesn't happen everytime but it it not very rare either.

This phone has some issues,seems like Asus focused on giving the user more control but lost its own control in that process.

Rog phone 2 screen goes black when playing cod mobile and temp reaches 42deg c +.
Well the tweaking possibilites are set so that there's very little risk of you damaging your device but if this is done in combination with long gaming sessions, maybe it's quite hot in your room and maybe you were charging at the same time. Then maybe something like this could happen. We have tested every scenario. Is it only with COD you experience this?