This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 SCREEN BLACK ISSUE

rjgaikwad01
Star I
I bought this mobile for games and also for normal use , While charging mobile now i can't play pubg because screen goes black while playing so i have to lock Mobile and then unlock it so screen can can come back ,also i disabled Game Genie so because even without plugging charger screen was going black . After disabling game genie. I can play but not while charging . Can't even use mobile for other stuffs than gaming while charging .
May i know why this happening ? And why it's taking too long to fix it ?. Everyday i hope i get new update to fix this .but always disappointed !
Is Asus going to fix it or not ?
3 REPLIES 3

psgbharathi
Star III
I am also facing the same issue.
I even downgraded my device to android 9.
Still the same issue

Only happening if I play games when device is charging

Any fix?

rjgaikwad01
Star I
At start it was happening while charging only but later it started with non charging status as well while playing . I was trying everything to make it stop . So disabling game genie made it stop somehow . And No, they didn't fix it yet , I'm facing this problem for long now . What's the point of buying gaming phone when you can play games seamlessly @Asus Rog ll !

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi for black screen issue,
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india