This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Lost signal randomly and shut off when plugged in.

YosiaLie
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: most of the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone keep losing signal , both wifi and mobile data at the same time for about 10 secs, also phone keeps turning off when i charge it, seems like people been having this issues for quite awhile now, whats going on asus?
3 REPLIES 3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
You're in the wrong forum homie.
As for what is happening for the turning off, go to the nearest ASUS center and get free repair for your logicboard, it's a hardware defect that ASUS has caused.

YosiaLie
Star I
Danishblunt

You're in the wrong forum homie.

As for what is happening for the turning off, go to the nearest ASUS center and get free repair for your logicboard, it's a hardware defect that ASUS has caused.

View post
Oh shoot, how do i delete the post? Ive been to the service centre btw, and they said nothing wrong with the phone, probably just a dirty charging port and they said they cleaned it. But nothing change, it still shuts off

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
YosiaLie

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166221#Comment_166221

Oh shoot, how do i delete the post? Ive been to the service centre btw, and they said nothing wrong with the phone, probably just a dirty charging port and they said they cleaned it. But nothing change, it still shuts off

View post
Just go back and say the PM8150 chip is dying and that you need the logicboard replaced. It's a very known issue, as you can see on the rog2 supforums all you read is black screen here, turn off there and some restart thrown into the mix as well.