This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Black screen and power off while Charging

kirankumar17897
Star III
My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone
Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device
I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019
After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues
I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly
Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

76 REPLIES 76

kirankumar17897
Star III
Guys Who are all having this black screen and shutdown while charging and gaming issue take your device to the service center it's a hardware issue, I also have this same problem and my device is fix now it's running properly (My device is fix in banglore Service center)

n_tluangtea
Star II
Same issue for me

rijazzali699
Star II
kirankumar17897

Guys Who are all having this black screen and shutdown while charging and gaming issue take your device to the service center it's a hardware issue, I also have this same problem and my device is fix now it's running properly (My device is fix in banglore Service center)

View post
Same issue

preetraikar
Star III
Hi @kirankumar17897 ,
Can you tell me the loaction of the service centre you visited? Am currently at my native and will try to visit it once I am back at Bangalore.
Also how much time did it take to get it fixed? Any particular issue that they may have mentioned at the service centre?
Thanks,
Preet

valanivinay4
Star II
Please help my phone screen blink and switch of during charging