This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Black screen and power off while Charging

kirankumar17897
Star III
My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone
Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device
I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019
After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues
I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly
Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

76 REPLIES 76

ivanmania_10
Star II
rjay

It's really sad honestly, that ASUS's solution to their garbage thermal setup is by including an external cooling fan, which doesn't do shit anyway.

What's even more sad is that as more of these phones continue to blackout permanently, ASUS is charging people to fix something that is the manufacturer's fault.

I would have continued to support the phone had I received adequate customer service, but because of this ASUS scam I've decided to go with OnePlus, who I've heard rave reviews about.

View post
Yes i agree with you, i don't think ASUS will acknowledge all these problems because they just came out ROG 3. Service center is the only thing they can think of.
I am getting OnePlus 8 pro. Cheers!

rjay
Star III
Excellent decision friend! I am actually in shock that they released a ROG III so quickly right after the ROG II. There are still some serious issues that never got fixed, I won't be surprised if the ROG III flops too.

valanivinay4
Star II
kirankumar17897

My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone

Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device

I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019

After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues

I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly

Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/TT6V54MOSLTY/vid-20200601-203546.mp4

Rog Phone 2 Black screen and power off while Charging
Same in my phone power off during charging

Niks
Star III
Anders_ASUSplz help phone shutting down at 40 degree celsius.My phone was repaired from a local service center and he told that the problem is gone.But the problem is still threre .plz help

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Niks

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/profile/Anders_ASUS

plz help phone shutting down at 40 degree celsius.My phone was repaired from a local service center and he told that the problem is gone.But the problem is still threre .plz help

View post
I suggest you take your phone back and get it done/checked. If it was a warranty repair you had, I would definately recommend taking the phone back.