This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Black screen and power off while Charging

kirankumar17897
Star III
My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone
Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device
I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019
After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues
I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly
Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

76 REPLIES 76

preetraikar
Star III
kirankumar17897

My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone

Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device

I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019

After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues

I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/TT6V54MOSLTY/vid-20200601-203546.mp4

I am also facing the same issue. After I keep it for charging, after some time the phone is turned off. I am facing this issue after the recent update. Have not seen this issue before. @Anders_ASUS any updates on the cause of this issue will be highly appreciated. I have attached a screenshot of the system update version.

vikrantsharma98
Star III
preetraikar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29474/rog-phone-2-black-screen-and-power-off-while-charging

I am also facing the same issue. After I keep it for charging, after some time the phone is turned off. I am facing this issue after the recent update. Have not seen this issue before. @Anders_ASUS any updates on the cause of this issue will be highly appreciated. I have attached a screenshot of the system update version.

screenshot-20200602-003419377.jpg

View post
This issue is already out there, apparently they're still looking into it since past week.

Manoj_kumar_cr
Star III
kirankumar17897

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/TT6V54MOSLTY/vid-20200601-203546.mp4

Same here broo My friends are laughing at me for this...put soo many money on this and this thing happening that to first gaming mobile ...recent update was the worst while playing pubg game mobile switch off nearly 4 to 5 times tired of this... Please fix this sir everyone facing the same issue...

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
If you're (frequently) experiencing this issue, please take your device to a local service center for RMA. As for root causes, we're still studying logs and devices.