Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG phone 2 back logo problem

MSS
Star I

Rog phone 2
Firmware Version:android 10
Rooted or not: not rooted
After playing some games I noticed that my back logo was flickering and after the brightness was too low. I tried turning on and off the system lighting and still back logo light is too low only red , green and blue can be seen but it is too dim and white and other colours just don't show up
Please any thing I can do to fix this
@Titan_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi MS_ASUS,
Does Restart or Safe mode helps? Does it stays there forever or is it at a particular battery percentage this happens?
If the above isn't the case can you check while charging the phone if the behavior is the same. Also, factory reset your phone once.

MSS
Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi MS_ASUS,

Does Restart or Safe mode helps? Does it stays there forever or is it at a particular battery percentage this happens?

If the above isn't the case can you check while charging the phone if the behavior is the same. Also, factory reset your phone once.

View post
Restart doesn't help and the battery is full charge even while charging the phone doesn't solve this problem and now the vibrator is not after posting
Don't know what's going on
@ARP_ASUS

ronald1985
Community Legend I
MS_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171764#Comment_171764

Restart doesn't help and the battery is full charge even while charging the phone doesn't solve this problem and now the vibrator is not after posting

Don't know what's going on

@ARP_ASUS

View post
Have you tried safe mode?
Hold power button and then hold shut down, it should ask you if you want to go into safe mode.