This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG ARMOURY and ROG GAME GENIE.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
I am wondering if this 2 apps are parallel to OS update? or is there some different updates for this two?
6 REPLIES 6

Cenimm
Rising Star I
What I know it's in the OS update, and my point of view it's terrible idea and should get side updates so new funktions and so on can get updated faster.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Cenimm

What I know it's in the OS update, and my point of view it's terrible idea and should get side updates so new funktions and so on can get updated faster.

View post
i agree.. but those things are not in the playstore. and asus doesn't have a store. so i dont think they will have a side update besides OS update.

Cenimm
Rising Star I
IRONHIDE

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42450#Comment_42450

i agree.. but those things are not in the playstore. and asus doesn't have a store. so i dont think they will have a side update besides OS update.

View post
Yeah I don't think so either, but we will see maybe in the future if we are lucky.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
but it will really be of help if they consider updating it from time to time.. we all know there are tons of fix and tune up to think off. also for the camera i mean... it has great specs on paper. it just needs a good software for good output.