durjoyfb101You're using the latest firmware? is that Tencent or Global version?
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name:Asus ROG Phone 2
- Firmware Version:QKQ1.190825.002.WW_Phone-17.0240.2004.9
- Rooted or not: Not Rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Very Often
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):NIL
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Everytime I plug in my charger from the bottom port, the phone starts beeping and sends a notification which states that the temperature at the USB connector is too high. I even got a slight burn from it on my thumb when I removed the cable from the phone and touched the plugging piece. It even smelled like something burnt when I removed the charger and it definitely came from the bottom port itself. Now my phone doesn't charge anymore from the bottom port when I tried again
ROG 2 While Overhearing Charging