This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 2 performance drop when battery reach 3% below.

indraoey12
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Why my Rog 2 get performance drop when battery reach 3% - 0% ? After reach 3% open chrome or other app become lag and fingerprint scan became slow, Even i can't play game. I try throttle test when reach 1% with X mode.
But in real X-Mode not help with that performance drop. Any one face that problem ? Or just my phone ?
Sorry for my English.
screenshot-20210723-030534531.jpg

22 REPLIES 22

Yuran
Rising Star I
Hello. Can anyone from Asus actually help with the issue described? not related to low battery. No matter what battery level, the phone starts to drag and lag after a few days of usage. No background processes hogging, plenty of ram available. This was not seen in A9. Is there a way this can be logged and analyzed? Thank you

Yuran
Rising Star I
hello? Asus? Why doesn't anyone from Asus tries to help?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Yuran

hello? Asus? Why doesn't anyone from Asus tries to help?

View post
Since you have tried everything with other forum members, it is probably best to go to a service centre and have it investigated there. I don't want to say on behalf of moderators here but It is very highly unlikely moderators will be able to investigate based on what we other forum members have already done.