This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 2 not hypercharging. Why?

Eu_Jin
Star II
Hello. I noticed that my Asus ROG 2 phone does not hypercharge anymore. Tried charging with 17% of battery left and battery care turned off and also on. Tried clearing cache and restarting the phone, but still no hyper charge only fast charge. Using Asus charger and cable. Was previously able to Hypercharge but it doesn't appear that way any longer. Is there a reason for this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Eu_Jin
Star II
Thanks for the suggestions. Strangely after 2 days of tying everything.. suddenly it starts to hypercharge again using exactly the same power adapter and cable. No idea what happened.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

My Asus Rog 2 fast Charging Not working Anymore With Original Asus Charger & Cable.

mahfoozstar333

My Asus Rog 2 fast Charging Not working Anymore With Original Asus Charger & Cable.

View post
When i Connect my Phone with Another Type C data Cable Fast Charging is Work Properly but Original Cable not working Why...???

julienvd93
Rising Star II
mahfoozstar333

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34237#Comment_34237

When i Connect my Phone with Another Type C data Cable Fast Charging is Work Properly but Original Cable not working Why...???

View post
Your cable might be broken

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Eu Jin

Hello. I noticed that my Asus ROG 2 phone does not hypercharge anymore. Tried charging with 17% of battery left and battery care turned off and also on. Tried clearing cache and restarting the phone, but still no hyper charge only fast charge. Using Asus charger and cable. Was previously able to Hypercharge but it doesn't appear that way any longer. Is there a reason for this?

ROG 2 not hypercharging. Why?
Have you tried using an alternate cable? You cable could be broken, you can contact your ASUS service center for a replacement if you find the original cable is faulty.