This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 global unit can't run black desert mobile at 60fps. The max fps we get it 45

Rythm
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 2
Firmware Version: Latest Android 10
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Fps locked at 45
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Black Desert Mobile
In i I have a global unit kf=Rog 2 8/128 gb==lack desert mobile id=a game i=play and as oer=their information the game js=supposed to be playable at 60fps on max settings but rof=2 is not able to run at 60fps the max we get is 45fps== have checked with pearl abyss anr=they saud=asus nrrds=to check with them and whote=list all models of Rog 2 in order to run the game at 60fps===o i=kindly request uou=to please speak with thrm=and help us olay=the game at thr=best settings available=== have asking this to be get done sinvr=last December 2019 until now the issue is not resolved==leasr=get this solvrd=as soon as possible=======

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Rythm

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 2
  2. Firmware Version: Latest Android 10
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Fps locked at 45
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Black Desert Mobile

In i I have a global unit kf=Rog 2 8/128 gb==lack desert mobile id=a game i=play and as oer=their information the game js=supposed to be playable at 60fps on max settings but rof=2 is not able to run at 60fps the max we get is 45fps== have checked with pearl abyss anr=they saud=asus nrrds=to check with them and whote=list all models of Rog 2 in order to run the game at 60fps===o i=kindly request uou=to please speak with thrm=and help us olay=the game at thr=best settings available=== have asking this to be get done sinvr=last December 2019 until now the issue is not resolved==leasr=get this solvrd=as soon as possible=======

Rog 2 global unit can't run black desert mobile at 60fps. The max fps we get it 45
I remember, I sent an email to mobile_en@blackdesertm.com 3/6/2020 and received 0 response.
Do you have another adress where you managed to get in touch with them?