ASUS_USER1
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 2
Firmware Version: Android 11
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call recording
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Team,
Recorded calls reaches music folder 📁 which will get added to music list which will not be nice as it will be played while playing the audio. In earlier version there was call recording folder in root directory which was better.
Further sorting the recorded calls in number wise will be much appreciated as the date will attached to it anyways.
Best Regards
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ASUS_USER,
You can share the same under Ideas for next and as per the no of users request the same can be taken as a request for implementation.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/ideas

ASUS_USER1
Star II
Hi @ARP_ASUS ,
Thanks for your response but I dont think this should go to ideas as this is actually an issue which has to be addressed and moreover if there is an issue/feedback, even a single user information is very much critical and important is what I believe to make sure the product doesn't go down. Hope this is understandable.

azwadrab
Rising Star I
yes, this was perfect on A10. All files were saved in the recording folder. In A11 all files stored in music folder which is a bit awkard.
I think a hot patch will fix these issues.