Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringtone selection in do not disturb - ROG 2

ASUS_USER1
Star II
Team,

ABOUT PHONE : ROG2 LATEST FIRMWARE NOT ROOTED WITH ALL LATEST UPDATES
Suggestion : We should have option to customize or select a ringtone of our choice in do not disturb mode as it has an option to keep phone only in silent. Earlier we used to have option to choose either silent or beep or customize including vibrate which was much more convienient than just silent.

Regards,
Asus User
4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
I guess the main usage for DND is to block for any disturbance.
Still will have a check on the feasibility of your request. Thanks.

ASUS_USER1
Star II
Team,

Thanks for the reply. I hear what you say but if i wanted to have a profile of my choice at a particular schedule this existing will not help. Means if i wanted my phone to just give a beep to avoid disturbing the crowd (inside office, inside bank, at night when we do night shift) where we did not intend to make it complete silent as we may receive some important calls. Especially when we do work at home at night and rest of them will be sleeping at home. We cannot simply keep switching back and forth to change the loud ringtone/keep reducing the volume. Hope you get what i say.
Regards,
Asus user

ASUS_USER1
Star II
Note: it was there earlier in Zenfone 2 Deluxe and It's just the option to switch profile automatically at a specific period which is much more convenient than this current DND which is robotic. 🙄

ASUS_USER1
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

I guess the main usage for DND is to block for any disturbance.

Still will have a check on the feasibility of your request. Thanks.

View post
Team,
Thanks for the reply. I hear what you say but if i wanted to have a profile of my choice at a particular schedule this existing will not help. Means if i wanted my phone to just give a beep to avoid disturbing the crowd (inside office, inside bank, at night when we do night shift) where we did not intend to make it complete silent as we may receive some important calls. Especially when we do work at home at night and rest of them will be sleeping at home. We cannot simply keep switching back and forth to change the loud ringtone/keep reducing the volume.
Note: it was there earlier in Zenfone 2 Deluxe and It's just the option to switch profile automatically at a specific period which is much more convenient than this current DND which is robotic. 🙄
Hope you get what i say.
Regards,
ASUS user