This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R-link 2 Bluetooth problems

suljo
Star I
Hello im haveing problems coneccting my rog 2 phone to r-link 2 car radio its renault talisman 2016.
Problem is i can connect and after 2-3 sec i get disconected and its keeps conecting and disconnecting like infinite loop.

My friend owns xiaomi phone and he can conect whit no problem listen to music and recive calls.
Im useing latest update on asus rog 2 phone android 10
screenshot-20210904-103439325.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

ronald1985
Community Legend I
suljo

Hello im haveing problems coneccting my rog 2 phone to r-link 2 car radio its renault talisman 2016.

Problem is i can connect and after 2-3 sec i get disconected and its keeps conecting and disconnecting like infinite loop.

My friend owns xiaomi phone and he can conect whit no problem listen to music and recive calls.

Im useing latest update on asus rog 2 phone android 10

screenshot-20210904-103439325.jpg

R-link 2 Bluetooth problems
Try removing the device from both the car and the phone and retry connecting carefully following on screen instructions when setting up.
Turn off developer options if you have this on.
If that doesn't work, try going to Settings - System - Reset options - do reset WiFi, mobile and bluetooth settings
If all of the above doesn't work, then factory reset.

suljo
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52537/r-link-2-bluetooth-problems

Try removing the device from both the car and the phone and retry connecting carefully following on screen instructions when setting up.

Turn off developer options if you have this on.

If that doesn't work, try going to Settings - System - Reset options - do reset WiFi, mobile and bluetooth settings

If all of the above doesn't work, then factory reset.

View post
Tnx for help and sorry for late response i fixed music now i can listen Spotify and calls are still blocked dont know what else to do

Vableme
Rising Star II
suljo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184738#Comment_184738

Tnx for help and sorry for late response i fixed music now i can listen Spotify and calls are still blocked dont know what else to do

View post
If calls are blocked, is there any permission that you may have to grant?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@suljo Make sure you've granted the necessary permissions in the Bluetooth device settings menu. (Media and calls.)