This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG Lagging Issue

rabbaniation
Star I
Hi, after latest 0.17.0 update of PUBG my game is lagging like hell. If i want to land in hotdrop my game is almost freezing. I have a stable ping of 90 ms always. I have no idea why this is happening. Before this update i had no issue at all. Anybody facing same issue?? Please help. My device is tencent edition. 8/128 rog 2.
7 REPLIES 7

jasonwch
Rising Star II
Same on WW version 12/512 ROG phone 2. Before upgrade, PUBG mobile works smooth after their update to 0.17. But after A10, it's random chopping happens again

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Well getting PUBG to run smooth is a real science on any phone because there are so many things that can go wrong. Go to Google and search for "pubg hot drop lag" and you will get a lot of tips and fixes. Some include the PUB Gfx tool and others just tell you to clear your apps cache. I haven't experienced these lags on my own phone so I don't know which fixes that work but it would be nice if you can test them all out and post your result here

Mvarun
Rising Star I
rabbaniation

Hi, after latest 0.17.0 update of PUBG my game is lagging like hell. If i want to land in hotdrop my game is almost freezing. I have a stable ping of 90 ms always. I have no idea why this is happening. Before this update i had no issue at all. Anybody facing same issue?? Please help. My device is tencent edition. 8/128 rog 2.

PUBG Lagging Issue
Thats the games fault, Not the phones fault. Blame pubg devs.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Mvarun

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17677/pubg-lagging-issue

Thats the games fault, Not the phones fault. Blame pubg devs.

View post
+1