This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PubG is lagging and it's more

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
1. Nowadays pubG has started lagging heavily at hard drops in game .
2. If I turn on my screen recorder don't even ask about fps it drops like hell .
3. There was no proper gyroscope optimization until now which u guys said it would be fixed in future updates (thx).
4. Battery is not properly optimised there are too many drain issues which not only me but others are also facing .
I will ask u guys this question frankely what's the meaning of "GAMING PHONE" when it lags like all other phones (op7t, realmex2pro,Samsung S10........).
Is it because it has air triggers which I won't even use (6 finger user) or is it BCUZ of 120 hz display (mine always kept at 90 cuz there is not much difference from 90 hz to 120 hz except for battery drain).
U guys say it has 240 hz touch response which is not even usefull in pubG where there is always DESYNC happening.
U guys worked so much on other accessories instead of working on performance .
I will say this frankely "Apple won't even mention their phones as GAMING PHONES though they give top noch gaming performance in every gaming aspect .
I also heard on YouTube that u guys made a tie with ENTITY GAMING in INDIA . Did u guys see which devices they use " all members use iphone 11 or XR" infact all the competitive members use iphones . Check it 99% of COMPETATIVE players use iphones . Even if Apple won't say it I can easily say it as a GAMING PHONE . Their devices may have low mah battery , no headphone jack but for gamers what matters most is performance .
What I am trying to say is " IS ROG 2 A GAMING PHONE " cuz it has so much problems like an ordinary one plus phone .
Have u guys seen Nubia redmagic 3S it may suck in camera performance but it delivers perfect 60 fps even at hard drops it dosent lagg like Rog 2 does . If u guys won't trust me go check it out .
So what I am trying to say is insted of working on usless things pls work on performance as it is a gaming phone .
Plssss MODS READ EVERYTHING I AM NOT TAGGING ANYONE CUZ EVERYONE SHOULD TRY TO WORK ON THIS . THERE IS SO MUCH VALUBLE INFORMATION HERE PLS READ IT FULLY .
as for my final line "I am a big fan of ASUS ROG series cuz I have Rog motherboard and Asus Rog rtx 2060 graphics card " they deliver top noch performance for games ( CS: GO , Battlefield : Hardliners......) but I think u guys are spoiling name of ROG cuz of its normal performance as other devices deliver . Pls consider this.
DONT THINK IT NEGITIVELY but think it with calm mind u will understand it .
Thank You
109 REPLIES 109

cktalukdar_1989
Star II
Anders_ASUS

I hear you all. Loud and clear. Ofc it shouldn't lag more on ROG Phone II than on any other android phone. iPhone is a different story because they sell millions and millions of each model which means that each iphone have Tencents full attention.

But that doesn't mean that we can't optimize from our end. To be able to find out why, where and when it lags on ROG Phone II, I need a lot more information from you.

Anyone that feels ready to spend some time by helping me with detailed information and logging your device? Please tell me here and I will send you a PM

About three users should do. Who's up for it?

View post
I would like to join in this discussion as well. It feels like crap sometimes when some one is at my aim I shoot and the screen freezes, the real time info still shows 59-60 fps but the screen keeps freezing the whole time I play pubg. I can share the video if needed.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
cktalukdar.1989

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47097#Comment_47097

I would like to join in this discussion as well. It feels like crap sometimes when some one is at my aim I shoot and the screen freezes, the real time info still shows 59-60 fps but the screen keeps freezing the whole time I play pubg. I can share the video if needed.

View post
No need. It's a common issue. I recommend you to reinstall your game. One common suggestion the developer gives is to prevent your device from switching networks. You can do this in the Armoury Crate Scenario Profiles for PUBG
Please read more reviews to find more suggestions from the developer
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.ig&showAllReviews=true

canshul724
Star I
My pubg is lagging like a hell even in x ultimate mode...frames fluctuates even in COD.... disappointed..i just bought this phone for gaming....now i cant play......any solution for this..guyz

cktalukdar_1989
Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51746#Comment_51746

No need. It's a common issue. I recommend you to reinstall your game. One common suggestion the developer gives is to prevent your device from switching networks. You can do this in the Armoury Crate Scenario Profiles for PUBG

Please read more reviews to find more suggestions from the developer

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.ig&showAllReviews=true

View post
Hi Anders,
Thank you for responding but it is not render lag which I am seeing it is something else, I don't know what it is called, the game screen just freezes for milisecond and then again keeps working.
I did uninstall reinstall game, did game client reset. did phone reset and it still happens.
apologies for the quality as I did not have any video converter on my computer.

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
697HAPY5QHX6.jpg
"6,000 mAh"