gsanchezI'm not talking about that safety feature..
"The bottom USB port on my Device doesn't work most of the time. I'm pretty sure it's a software issue ."
If phone temperature goes beyond acceptable levels (charging and playing at same time, for example), phone stops recharging. This is for phone and yours safety.
"+ The OEM cable, charges the phone really slow. I borrowed a usb-c cable of honor play, and now my phone is charging faster."
With Android 10 charging phone is much faster. I use my tablet charger, which in A9 fully recharged in 5 hours, now in A10 takes only 3 hours.
sauravshanbhogue@sauravshanbhogue Seems like you are a fanboy..
You sound like an absolute joke mate
1. Not getting timely updates is an issue which I definitely acknowledge.
2. Camera being the least priority of this phone performs pretty good. Absolutely destroyed my low expectations . If you want any proof you can check the rog phone II photos section in zentalk
3.Both the USB ports work absolutely fine withe zero issues. Also the side port has much faster transfer rate .
4. Pubgm with armoury crate tweaks give 59-60fps with temp not exceeding 38° (2hr +continuous gameplay) even though I do not turn other ac. Smooth extreme ,anti aliasing on
5. Pubg Chinese game me avg 110 with peak 119 fps with ofcouree higher temps of 41°. Unfortunately I do not have the aeroactive cooler.
6. Charging speeds are definitely good as it's a 6000mah . Easy120hz always 60+brightness 10hr screentime.
An yes 100x better than any of the shitty redmi phones
sagarreddysagBro yesterday I upgraded to A10. Now frame drops are occurring more frequently. Anyone having the same issue like me? What to do any suggestions?
From my experience keep the X- mode "as system " cuz I know ultimate X mode makes some places very very smooth and heats phone very very much but it laggs very very much even more than other X- modes when there are enemy's but it keeps places without enemy's very very smooth .
Try using X- mode " as system " cuz it almost balences out everything like there will be significantly less lagg than ultimate when there are enemy's and it not as smooth as ultimate when there are no enemy's but it's smooth enough to play
Anders_ASUSI would like to join in this discussion as well. It feels like crap sometimes when some one is at my aim I shoot and the screen freezes, the real time info still shows 59-60 fps but the screen keeps freezing the whole time I play pubg. I can share the video if needed.
I hear you all. Loud and clear. Ofc it shouldn't lag more on ROG Phone II than on any other android phone. iPhone is a different story because they sell millions and millions of each model which means that each iphone have Tencents full attention.
But that doesn't mean that we can't optimize from our end. To be able to find out why, where and when it lags on ROG Phone II, I need a lot more information from you.
Anyone that feels ready to spend some time by helping me with detailed information and logging your device? Please tell me here and I will send you a PM
About three users should do. Who's up for it?