This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PubG is lagging and it's more

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
1. Nowadays pubG has started lagging heavily at hard drops in game .
2. If I turn on my screen recorder don't even ask about fps it drops like hell .
3. There was no proper gyroscope optimization until now which u guys said it would be fixed in future updates (thx).
4. Battery is not properly optimised there are too many drain issues which not only me but others are also facing .
I will ask u guys this question frankely what's the meaning of "GAMING PHONE" when it lags like all other phones (op7t, realmex2pro,Samsung S10........).
Is it because it has air triggers which I won't even use (6 finger user) or is it BCUZ of 120 hz display (mine always kept at 90 cuz there is not much difference from 90 hz to 120 hz except for battery drain).
U guys say it has 240 hz touch response which is not even usefull in pubG where there is always DESYNC happening.
U guys worked so much on other accessories instead of working on performance .
I will say this frankely "Apple won't even mention their phones as GAMING PHONES though they give top noch gaming performance in every gaming aspect .
I also heard on YouTube that u guys made a tie with ENTITY GAMING in INDIA . Did u guys see which devices they use " all members use iphone 11 or XR" infact all the competitive members use iphones . Check it 99% of COMPETATIVE players use iphones . Even if Apple won't say it I can easily say it as a GAMING PHONE . Their devices may have low mah battery , no headphone jack but for gamers what matters most is performance .
What I am trying to say is " IS ROG 2 A GAMING PHONE " cuz it has so much problems like an ordinary one plus phone .
Have u guys seen Nubia redmagic 3S it may suck in camera performance but it delivers perfect 60 fps even at hard drops it dosent lagg like Rog 2 does . If u guys won't trust me go check it out .
So what I am trying to say is insted of working on usless things pls work on performance as it is a gaming phone .
Plssss MODS READ EVERYTHING I AM NOT TAGGING ANYONE CUZ EVERYONE SHOULD TRY TO WORK ON THIS . THERE IS SO MUCH VALUBLE INFORMATION HERE PLS READ IT FULLY .
as for my final line "I am a big fan of ASUS ROG series cuz I have Rog motherboard and Asus Rog rtx 2060 graphics card " they deliver top noch performance for games ( CS: GO , Battlefield : Hardliners......) but I think u guys are spoiling name of ROG cuz of its normal performance as other devices deliver . Pls consider this.
DONT THINK IT NEGITIVELY but think it with calm mind u will understand it .
Thank You
109 REPLIES 109

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49942#Comment_49942

Antutu or other releated benchmark scores are not related gaming performance . A12 bionic chip has low antutu score than SD 855+ but its gaming performance is better than rog 2 . Benchmark scores dosent matter all that matters is optimisation .

View post
Haha bro nice joke . You should be really stupid to see 'antutu ' in the comment I wrote. I clearly mention 'only 3d Mark' and no other benchmark . Don't talk like a fool unless you know how benchmarking actually works. 3dmark is of the most GPU,CPU intensive bechmarks available on Android . Also it is used in PC benhmarking too. You have absolutely zero knowledge about benchmark and are more focused in giving expert opinions
Also iPhone doesn't lag you say.here watch these clips. I have only 2 right now that I can remember and I can assure there are a lot of clips on YT.
Edit : shit zentalk not allowing me to post the links if there is way to PM you I have two links of the xr /xs lagging + also the owner acknowledging the lag(so definitely not the issue with YT upload)

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
sauravshanbhogue

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49948#Comment_49948

Haha bro nice joke . You should be really stupid to see 'antutu ' in the comment I wrote. I clearly mention 'only 3d Mark' and no other benchmark . Don't talk like a fool unless you know how benchmarking actually works. 3dmark is of the most GPU,CPU intensive bechmarks available on Android . Also it is used in PC benhmarking too. You have absolutely zero knowledge about benchmark and are more focused in giving expert opinions

Also iPhone doesn't lag you say.here watch these clips. I have only 2 right now that I can remember and I can assure there are a lot of clips on YT.

Edit : shit zentalk not allowing me to post the links if there is way to PM you I have two links of the xr /xs lagging + also the owner acknowledging the lag(so definitely not the issue with YT upload)

View post
Lool ur TOXIC . I don't use words like that and I am kind enough to let it slide .
U say iphone XR or XS laggs . U know only little for just 2hrs gamer . Don't point out 1 in 1000 iphone xR users cuz it might be for some reason they are having laggs . But see on YouTube ur self majority iphones don't lagg even when screen recorder is turned on .
There is also another reason than its powerful chip and optimisation for it to run smoothly cuz it has 828 x 1792 screen to body ratio which requires less graphics to render than 1080 x 2430 on rog 2 . If u don't know this much then ur beginner gamer or light gamer .

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
sauravshanbhogue

View post
Haha really I forgot to reply for ur first point . Even if u have the beast chip which gives better score on 3d Mark but if the phone is not optimised for games properly then what's the point of getting high score on so called 3d mark . In the end all that matters is on 60% optimization and 40% on chips used.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
sauravshanbhogue

View post
You're free to disagree, but not to insult other users. Let's keep this thread productive or I'll need to close it.

nekkalapudisai_
Star II
sauravshanbhogue

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49712#Comment_49712

You sound like an absolute joke mate

1. Not getting timely updates is an issue which I definitely acknowledge.

2. Camera being the least priority of this phone performs pretty good. Absolutely destroyed my low expectations . If you want any proof you can check the rog phone II photos section in zentalk

3.Both the USB ports work absolutely fine withe zero issues. Also the side port has much faster transfer rate .

4. Pubgm with armoury crate tweaks give 59-60fps with temp not exceeding 38° (2hr +continuous gameplay) even though I do not turn other ac. Smooth extreme ,anti aliasing on

5. Pubg Chinese game me avg 110 with peak 119 fps with ofcouree higher temps of 41°. Unfortunately I do not have the aeroactive cooler.

6. Charging speeds are definitely good as it's a 6000mah . Easy120hz always 60+brightness 10hr screentime.

An yes 100x better than any of the shitty redmi phones

View post
Bro can u share the armoury crate and your pubgm settings here? Because I am experiencing the lag whenever the X mode is on.