milduG
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello guys, so i tried to charge my phone but my rog2 don't want to use Hypercharge, i dont use the own rog2 cable, i bought one from Amazon and this cable was doing Hypercharge until today. I only charge now in ++. Can someone help me with this problem ? It is software update or not. I have the latest version 17.0240.210590.

Thanks for you help
8 REPLIES 8

milduG
Star I
screenshot-20210623-211714886.jpg
screenshot-20210623-211710004.jpg
I made screen i can do others if you need it. Thanks again for any help

ronald1985
Community Legend I
milduG

screenshot-20210623-211714886.jpg

screenshot-20210623-211710004.jpg

I made screen i can do others if you need it. Thanks again for any help

View post
I don't see hypercharge in the screenshot.
But if you go to settings and find battery (don't press on it) it should say hypercharge if you are using hypercharge.
Also, I don't think it's the cable that gives you hypercharge. It is the charger and the type of cable you use itself I believe.

milduG
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/173262#Comment_173262

I don't see hypercharge in the screenshot.

But if you go to settings and find battery (don't press on it) it should say hypercharge if you are using hypercharge.

Also, I don't think it's the cable that gives you hypercharge. It is the charger and the type of cable you use itself I believe.

View post
Hello man, the problem is the Hypercharge. Normally, all days when i charge my phone, it is write "Hypercharge" but this day i only have ++ and i dont have the Hypercharge.
In my battery setting it should said "Hypercharge" but i have "Fast charge"
screenshot-20210623-214256580.jpg

Also, i use the official charger and a cable from Amazon (the cable work also with Hypercharge i used it for 2 months and never have any problem with it)

ronald1985
Community Legend I
milduG

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/173263#Comment_173263

Hello man, the problem is the Hypercharge. Normally, all days when i charge my phone, it is write "Hypercharge" but this day i only have ++ and i dont have the Hypercharge.

In my battery setting it should said "Hypercharge" but i have "Fast charge"

screenshot-20210623-214256580.jpg

Also, i use the official charger and a cable from Amazon (the cable work also with Hypercharge i used it for 2 months and never have any problem with it)

View post
OK, I get you. You want hypercharge but you are getting fast charging.
I can confirm it isn't software because mine is showing hypercharge.
What you can try is turning off your phone or in safe mode and see if it charges in hypercharge. If it does, probably worth doing factory reset. If not, then you would need to try another cable (I won't think its the charger itself).
screenshot-20210623-211547291.jpg