Dkz89
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:zs660kl
Firmware Version:latest
Rooted or not: yes
Frequency of Occurrence: most time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I think Asus rog 2 hardware issue related to build quality. My power button stuck most time sometime even can't press. And yesterday I drop my phone and back glass crack mostly all. not really feel heart pain or whatsoever. But my power button and volume rocker button seem to fix and never even stuck one time with click sound sumore like brand new. And my charging port for bottom one seem to charge very well instead of not functioning.
1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Dkz89

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:zs660kl
  2. Firmware Version:latest
  3. Rooted or not: yes
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: most time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I think Asus rog 2 hardware issue related to build quality. My power button stuck most time sometime even can't press. And yesterday I drop my phone and back glass crack mostly all. not really feel heart pain or whatsoever. But my power button and volume rocker button seem to fix and never even stuck one time with click sound sumore like brand new. And my charging port for bottom one seem to charge very well instead of not functioning.

Power button stuck fix
You should take it to a service centre for repair.