This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please new system update required for Asus ROG 2.

chhandama_hring
Star III
Since i updated to the latest adroid 10 version. I experienced a massive bugs in the systems while playing games, especially pubg mobile. I'll mention some of the problems i encounter on pubg mobile
1. Heavy fps drops when enemies/ opposing players are within visual range. And this causes the device to not being responding to my touches,its no more even close to responsiv as the asus company has claimed it to be. The screen literally freezes. Weapons cannot fire at all. Character cannot move in coordination to the touches i made on the screen.
2. Overheating.
3. Frequent game crash of every game i play.
I used to have a big trust on asus and even recommended it to most of my friends. But now, I'm ashamed. Even oneplus 6T performs easily better than rog phone 2 without even claiming to be a gaming phone. This is a huge failure of asus, inspite claiming to be the ultimate gaming phone. Don't tell me to try new setting. I have already tried literally everything i could.
51 REPLIES 51

souviklaha25
Star II
Worst update ever even I have to play cod mobile on low settings and low fps...lol..low settings on 40 k rs phone.. although it crashes after 4 multiplayer matches..even in low settings..the best gaming phone ever???..I ll sell it and buy OnePlus..atleast they r user friendly

Apollofury
Rising Star II
souviklaha25

Worst update ever even I have to play cod mobile on low settings and low fps...lol..low settings on 40 k rs phone.. although it crashes after 4 multiplayer matches..even in low settings..the best gaming phone ever???..I ll sell it and buy OnePlus..atleast they r user friendly

View post
It's been widely noted and common knowledge that any issues with Call of duty is a Tencent issue, game company problem and not Asus issue . Please stop bashing Asus !

chhandama_hring
Star III
ApolloFury

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/52261#Comment_52261

It's been widely noted and common knowledge that any issues with Call of duty is a Tencent issue, game company problem and not Asus issue . Please stop bashing Asus !

View post
No we are not. If u were to buy a gaming PC, what type would u choose. For me, i would choose the one which could give me a top notch performance rather than the one which offers me fancy styles and led lights, and that is what asus claims it to be. I know very well that frequent game crashes are the pubg mobile game issues. But heavy fps drops when enemies are within visual range, and inability of the touch screen to respond in accordances to the touches i made on the screen is clearly not the game issue, when other phones such as iPhone xr, oneplus 7, and even a p30 can operate smoothly under similar situations. I know that pubg mobile has an fps cap of 60. I also knew very well that there has to be some frame drops, i mean those acceptable ones when enemies are within 500-700 metres range, since that's just the way the game is on mobile, since it is the best possible way the game can be optimize on mobile phones. But after a few one-to-two seconds lags or frame drops, the game should be able to get back to normal standings. But the asus rog phone 2 doesn't. It continues to perform worst. The above mentioned mobile phones don't even claimed to be gaming phones. But easily they deliver better performance than the asus rog 2, under several conditions. When even these phones can deliver an acceptable performance even without claiming to be a gaming phone, we expected a lot from the one which claims to gives us an ultimate gaming experience. By the way, gaming phones, much like gaming PC's are expected to optimize games better than average phones, especially when it offers an extreme specs. We cannot accept such inconsistencies, rather than to call asus a failure on the mobile gaming community. Why don't they just solely focus on the gaming performance rather than all the fancy things that comes with it. We just want a better performance. Is that too much to ask of a device which claims it to be the ultimate?

chhandama_hring
Star III
ApolloFury

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/52261#Comment_52261

View post
Or is it that we are being given and left only with the fancy designs that comes with the device, such as the rgb lighting on the back, the multi-functioning air triggers, or the cool accessories that comes with it such as the twin dock view, cooling fans, etc, etc.......in lieu of the ultimalte gaming experience that asus claims to give its users ; but fails humiliatingly on the specific area.
We are frustrated because we have invested all our money amd trust on the phone. What's left of us is nothing but to call asus a fraud, for not giving us a friendly user experience.