This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone beeping every 3 minutes

awaisrauf
Star I
Has anyone experienced or know how to stop the rog phone II from beeping/vibrating every 3 min? No new software downloaded recently and no alerts/notifications running. No apps open. Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
This sounds like a rogue app. Is your phone giving you any notifications when this happens?
Adjusting app privileges from within Power Master might also tell you which app is doing this.
As a last resort, factory resetting the phone is almost guaranteed to stop this behavior, but it can be time consuming the rebuild the software ecosystem afterwards. And as always, make sure to back up your data before doing this.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
awaisrauf

Has anyone experienced or know how to stop the rog phone II from beeping/vibrating every 3 min? No new software downloaded recently and no alerts/notifications running. No apps open. Thanks!

Phone beeping every 3 minutes
And I'm assuming you haven't downloaded a beta which is not meant for the public? This beta has a bug that sounds similar to your issue. If this is the case, then wait and install the official Android 10 releases once it's available for download