This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Asus Service Center in Azerbaijan refuses to repair phone !!!

tariel_sadixov
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 2
Firmware Version: android 10 (degraded from 11)
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Almost 3 month my phone started to auto restart during games and overheating. I am living in Azerbaijan and there is official service center "Comp Clinic" (compclinic .az). they refused to repair my phone because my warranty ended. I know my warranty is not available, i asked for paid service - fix problem and say how much i need to pay. they still refuse to accept phone if warranty period ended. Anyone from Mods can contact official service in my country ? is it normal that after warranty period we must throw away our phone ?? Playing pubg on low settings, phone restarts after 3 4 minutes, overheating and left airtrigger glitches. tried factory reset, reinstall game, decreased GPU performance nothing helps. Benchmark stress test unsuccesfull phone turns off after 4 minutes of testing. Please someone from moderators explain why i cant repair my phone in official service even i am ok with paying for service ?
7 REPLIES 7

Falcon_ASUS
tariel.sadixov

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: android 10 (degraded from 11)
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Almost 3 month my phone started to auto restart during games and overheating. I am living in Azerbaijan and there is official service center "Comp Clinic" (compclinic .az). they refused to repair my phone because my warranty ended. I know my warranty is not available, i asked for paid service - fix problem and say how much i need to pay. they still refuse to accept phone if warranty period ended. Anyone from Mods can contact official service in my country ? is it normal that after warranty period we must throw away our phone ?? Playing pubg on low settings, phone restarts after 3 4 minutes, overheating and left airtrigger glitches. tried factory reset, reinstall game, decreased GPU performance nothing helps. Benchmark stress test unsuccesfull phone turns off after 4 minutes of testing. Please someone from moderators explain why i cant repair my phone in official service even i am ok with paying for service ?

Official Asus Service Center in Azerbaijan refuses to repair phone !!!
@tariel.sadixov
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

tariel_sadixov
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/57342/official-asus-service-center-in-azerbaijan-refuses-to-r...

@tariel.sadixov

I have sent you a message, please check.

Thank you.

View post
i provided every infotmation you requested. thanks for attention.

Falcon_ASUS
tariel.sadixov

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201974#Comment_201974

i provided every infotmation you requested. thanks for attention.

View post
@tariel.sadixov
I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

tariel_sadixov
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201983#Comment_201983

@tariel.sadixov

I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

View post
Thank you very much... Hope we will fix my phone...