This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now time has come, #nomorerog

jogeshvilluri
Rising Star I
No more rog phones suggested , no wifi calling feature for most networks, no security updates, no software updates, no self service centers, nothing but a fake gaming experience , take a bow asus for you software team, just showing some specs with two triggers and faking all other things, we could compare it with cheaper companies who are doing much better than asus, but i wont , i thought its reputation of laptops did carried through these gaming phones but they are using the gaming laptops reputation to get their days passed , but surely it will be the end of the era of rog phones if they continue treating the customers the same manner, no matter what brand you may be , you need the trust of customers,, orelse just go shut down your factory,
No official cases available for rog2 yet, after these many years , joke? Thats it no more rog #nomorerog will be trending in future
@CH_ASUS

65 REPLIES 65

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
jogeshvilluri

No more rog phones suggested , no wifi calling feature for most networks, no security updates, no software updates, no self service centers, nothing but a fake gaming experience , take a bow asus for you software team, just showing some specs with two triggers and faking all other things, we could compare it with cheaper companies who are doing much better than asus, but i wont , i thought its reputation of laptops did carried through these gaming phones but they are using the gaming laptops reputation to get their days passed , but surely it will be the end of the era of rog phones if they continue treating the customers the same manner, no matter what brand you may be , you need the trust of customers,, orelse just go shut down your factory,

No official cases available for rog2 yet, after these many years , joke? Thats it no more rog #nomorerog will be trending in future

@CH_ASUS

I think you are so early to come on conclusion. Let me tell you please compare gaming phone only with gaming segment itself for very fair comparisions and than you are free to come on conclusions that will be pretty fair. Compare it with black shark, nubia redmagic, lenovo legion and than you can tell me who ranks on top. ROG still leads the gaming segment. With its premium gaming features at premium price tag. No other phone is as unique as ROG is in its price range.
About Vowifi this is already told several times by moderators that it is still under testing yes it is so late because it totally depends on Carriers to enable it fully from there side so ASUS cant do anything until Carriers consider it to add in there support list.
Also if you are saying midrange and other budget smartphones have it than you should also see what tier those brands are. ASUS is still not comparable to those higher tier brands because they have really very less resources to invest on in smartphone department actally ASUS is computer hardware company and not a smartphone specific brand. Still you should see that ASUS is always on top of releasing any major firmwares to its smartphones, while other higher tier brands are still struggling to release stable builds for major OS so i dont think your complain in software department is also acceptable
Look at this link you will get the answer where asus lies in terms of software support👇
When will your phone get the Android 11 update? (Updated April 13)As you are saying no security patches for ROG let me tell you it is promised that ROG devices will get security patches and bug fixes Bi monthly and not regular so what is here to complain already ROG 2 is getting its updates bi-monthly. About features you cant even complain beacuse ROG series is most featuristic brand in Android world.
And yes if you are saying about service this will be improved with time. As i said earlier it all depends on resources and yes lets hope someday everything will be as good as other higher tier brands for ASUS. future sales will decide its path to improve over time.
I dont need to take names but you should know.All other brands are having plenty of resources to invest in any department comapring to ASUS so and lets hope someday same goes with Asus.
They are trying there best to impress customer with whatever they have and yes thats really appreciable that they have created there unique space with there very unique tech like ROG (King of Gaming segment) and Zenfone ( Flip cameras) lets hope for more better future.
Thanks!

ronald1985
Community Legend I
jogeshvilluri

@CH_ASUS

I am pretty sure you are talking about Windows update which is not the same as manufacturer updates. You get firmware updates if you are using Asus made hardware, but that is not regular as well. Infact, I would be worried if the updates are regular.
Even with AMD, NVIDIA graphics cards, Intels dont always update their software and firmware regularly.
So yeah, your comment about using reputation from laptop is kind of flawed.

PhysiTech
Rising Star I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47177/now-time-has-come-nomorerog

I think you are so early to come on conclusion. Let me tell you please compare gaming phone only with gaming segment itself for very fair comparisions and than you are free to come on conclusions that will be pretty fair. Compare it with black shark, nubia redmagic, lenovo legion and than you can tell me who ranks on top. ROG still leads the gaming segment. With its premium gaming features at premium price tag. No other phone is as unique as ROG is in its price range.

About Vowifi this is already told several times by moderators that it is still under testing yes it is so late because it totally depends on Carriers to enable it fully from there side so ASUS cant do anything until Carriers consider it to add in there support list.

Also if you are saying midrange and other budget smartphones have it than you should also see what tier those brands are. ASUS is still not comparable to those higher tier brands because they have really very less resources to invest on in smartphone department actally ASUS is computer hardware company and not a smartphone specific brand. Still you should see that ASUS is always on top of releasing any major firmwares to its smartphones, while other higher tier brands are still struggling to release stable builds for major OS so i dont think your complain in software department is also acceptable

Look at this link you will get the answer where asus lies in terms of software support👇

https://www.androidauthority.com/android-11-update-tracker-1155652/

As you are saying no security patches for ROG let me tell you it is promised that ROG devices will get security patches and bug fixes Bi monthly and not regular so what is here to complain already ROG 2 is getting its updates bi-monthly. About features you cant even complain beacuse ROG series is most featuristic brand in Android world.

And yes if you are saying about service this will be improved with time. As i said earlier it all depends on resources and yes lets hope someday everything will be as good as other higher tier brands for ASUS. future sales will decide its path to improve over time.

I dont need to take names but you should know.All other brands are having plenty of resources to invest in any department comapring to ASUS so and lets hope someday same goes with Asus.

They are trying there best to impress customer with whatever they have and yes thats really appreciable that they have created there unique space with there very unique tech like ROG (King of Gaming segment) and Zenfone ( Flip cameras) lets hope for more better future.

Thanks!

View post
Lol LOl Lol Lol 😆

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jogeshvilluri,
Wifi calling JIO is currently supported, Airtel is in works, working for some users depending on region
Update - Being rolled out in every few months.