cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Night Mode in developer option not working properly

imjohnlouie
Star II
LT6V0XU9PDX0.jpg
as you can see there's a night mode option in developer mode.. when i tried to select the automatic based on time of day. It's not working properly. I expected this one to be automatic changed the theme when the sun are set to sunrise/sunset so the theme will change to light when it sunrise and dark when its sunset. I have this featured in my pocophone, there's a option to automatically change the theme depends on the time you set.
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This is a developer option and not all of them are fully supported. I've had a similar issue with night light when set to "Turns on from sunset to sunrise" and I want to remember that the root cause of that issue was that the user didn't have the right country selected or that his location was turned off.

imjohnlouie
Star II
Anders_ASUS

This is a developer option and not all of them are fully supported. I've had a similar issue with night light when set to "Turns on from sunset to sunrise" and I want to remember that the root cause of that issue was that the user didn't have the right country selected or that his location was turned off.

View post
Hmmmm have you check pocophone f1, they have the option to change the theme depend on time.. and its not on the developer option..