This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Feature Requirement

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
I want a feature Name Dual Network acceleration in this at a time we can connect Wifi and Data at same time please add this feature this will make our network strong and in game Ping also get low30-40ms. Please add this feature.
6 REPLIES 6

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Thank you for your suggestion. @Anilkumar

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
I would also like to make a suggestion. Adding the ability to assign 2 different gestures to a single air trigger. Being able to map the "tap" gesture and with the same trigger being able to map the slide gesture then save both. It would be really nice if we had the the ability to choose whether sliding across the air trigger would mimic screen sliding or a screen tap. I'd love to be able to press a air trigger to fire and slide my finger across the same air trigger to reload or switch weapons

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

Thank you for your suggestion. @Anilkumar

View post
Sir Please add this. It will help us in downloading high data files quickly.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
kyleashcraft86

I would also like to make a suggestion. Adding the ability to assign 2 different gestures to a single air trigger. Being able to map the "tap" gesture and with the same trigger being able to map the slide gesture then save both. It would be really nice if we had the the ability to choose whether sliding across the air trigger would mimic screen sliding or a screen tap. I'd love to be able to press a air trigger to fire and slide my finger across the same air trigger to reload or switch weapons

View post
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS