Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need gyro scope optimisation for PubG

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
235LFGPP5VFP.jpg
SYLZAU2ECWVR.jpg
Check this stats guys .
My kd is getting ruined by gyroscope not fully optimised for pubG in Rog 2 mobile .
In season 10 i had 8.36 kd with my one plus 6t mobile even though it had some lags. Then i brought Asus rog 2 as it was optimised for gaming . I am practicing day and night to perfect the gyro on rog 2 as it's slightly slower than my one plus 6t gyro but the problem is not that it's slow the aim literally shakes a small bit when spraying on enemy's .BCUZ of this many bullets miss at far combat. I don't have any problem at close combat . This is what it's happening to most of Rog 2 users who mastered gyro.
Guys PLSS it's ruining my COMPETATIVE matches cuz we take most far combat in COMPETATIVE matches.
LP_ASUS pls pls pls do something about this i am really getting frustrated BCUZ of this .
I am beginning to hate the game cuz of this .
I hope u can understand my feelings 😞
14 REPLIES 14

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
I also forgot to mention nowadays pubG mobile is lagging very much when there are enemy's even when ULTIMATE X mode is turned which heats the phone sevierely. But before there was very less lagg even without X mode turned on .
Pls see through this guys . Pls i am begging u

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I don't have the answer available, but I'm asking the people that do. I'll try to get you an answer sometime next week.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

I don't have the answer available, but I'm asking the people that do. I'll try to get you an answer sometime next week.

View post
Thx for the reply and help me as soon as possible

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42844#Comment_42844

Thx for the reply and help me as soon as possible

View post
We are having trouble seeing a difference between the One Plus 6T and the ROG Phone probably because we aren't very good at aiming with a gyroscope.
Is it possible to take a video showing the difference between the two? That would be really helpful.
I also want to confirm, it seems like the hardest part on the ROG Phone II for you is stabilizing the aim, because perhaps the sensors are too sensitive. Can you confirm that? "the problem is not that it's slow the aim literally shakes a small bit when spraying on enemy's"