mahi_mctm
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My ROG 2 mobile Headphone jack is not working properly while playing pubg when I'm shooting one side ear is not hearing it's come repeadly manytimes what's is the reason for that I changed 2 headset but same issues coming
6 REPLIES 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
mahi.mctm

1. Model Name: ROG
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

My ROG 2 mobile Headphone jack is not working properly while playing pubg when I'm shooting one side ear is not hearing it's come repeadly manytimes what's is the reason for that I changed 2 headset but same issues coming

My Rog Phone 2 Headphone jack is not
Does same behaviour occurs when you do listen music or any other thing apart from pubg?
If yes than its hardware problem for which you have to take your device to nearest service centre ASAP and dont forget to backup your important data before you submit your device to service centre
Thanks!

ronald1985
Community Legend I
mahi.mctm

2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:

Can you try on another app other than PUBG, like YouTube? Is it the same issue?
// EDIT: You can also try in the Calculator and type in .12345+= and do Single Test. Perform the headset test and see if you get any results.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
mahi.mctm

2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:

Try turning mono audio off , if it's already off then you might see a service center soon .

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi mahi.mctm,
Please confirm the above questions shared by members.