This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My power button dead not clicking anymore,heavy screen burn of status bar, restart issues

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My power button stopped working from a week not clicking anymore not responding ,I am only using double tap to turn on screen now please don't say you need to visit service center and pay 20 to 30k for this
Earlier I have heavy screen burn of status bar and restarts everyone tole me I have pay for panel replacement and now power added to my spending list
Any help
@Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Christine

4 REPLIES 4

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Seriously,who would've that that this phone would face all of these issue just after a year......

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@anjubunny123 I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your device. Your best bet for help resolving this situation will be to contact your nearest ASUS service center. Not the answer you're looking for based on your post above, but that is what you should do.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi anjubunny123,
You can share the details over PM.

Vableme
Rising Star II
anjubunny123

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My power button stopped working from a week not clicking anymore not responding ,I am only using double tap to turn on screen now please don't say you need to visit service center and pay 20 to 30k for this

Earlier I have heavy screen burn of status bar and restarts everyone tole me I have pay for panel replacement and now power added to my spending list

Any help

@Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Christine

My power button dead not clicking anymore,heavy screen burn of status bar, restart issues
Try to clean the crevices of the power button with a very fine brush like a drawing brush no. 2. Then blow on it very hard.
I had that problem once 2 months after purchasing. I did that once and it's gone.