This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My posts remove from ASUS zentalk after posting truth behind auto shutdown XDXD

Bingo_man
Star III
It make me laugh that ASUS team or zentalk moderator remove my post regarding truth behind this ROG 2 auto shutdown even after latest FOTA update why they remove have i open the curtain of their dirty truth...I need an answer GUYS ASUS ROG2 USER #GIVE ME SUPPORT PLEASE³
Why ASUS is playing with us it seems like they are trying to make use of this overheat and meanwhile sell AEROACTIVE cooler of their product ....hahaha Big deal wake up ROG2 user
9 REPLIES 9

Bingo_man
Star III
Why is this happening where should we file petition should we stay silent .....than ok ...but ROG2 users are u satisfied ask yourselves being a gaming phone even 1 pubg game cannot be played why

Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
mandalkunal5555

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122775#Comment_122775

File a petition against Asus to give us our money back.

View post
I'm ready, how to do it?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@LianaUchiha Which post are you referring to? I can't see anything from my side that suggest we have removed anything made by you.
Edit: Sorry, I spoke too soon! A moderator removed one of your posts a couple of days ago because it was written in all caps, included no new information whatsoever and was filled to the brim with profanity. 🙂

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@LianaUchiha Which post are you referring to? I can't see anything from my side that suggest we have removed anything made by you.

Edit: Sorry, I spoke too soon! A moderator removed one of your posts a couple of days ago because it was written in all caps, included no new information whatsoever and was filled to the brim with profanity. 🙂

View post
Imagine my shock. 😑

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @amansh1004
Have contacted you on PM.