This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fingerprint background light stays on sometimes?

Hadzovic
Star III
Hi.
Sometimes when I unlock the phone my fingerprint background light stays on after unlock. Only way to shut it down is to hit the power button and lock again. I think the error happens when it starts to use the fingerprint sensor and suddenly uses face recognition. It's like if the fsensor doesn't understand that the phone is unlocked by my uggly face..
Bugg???
28 REPLIES 28

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Hadzovic

Just to be CLEAR my problem is ONLY the bright background light NOT the finger print icon.

View post
Apologies, my mistake. I can't unmerge the threads....

Daulat
Rising Star II
Hadzovic

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28887#Comment_28887

This is NOT the same issue I don't know why the threads are merged.

View post
As long they rectify the mistake it should be all good
Both our problems are related to fingerprint scanner. They can be in one post.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Hi all, I meant to also include that we'd like to log your phones. It will see everything on your phone, so if you're not comfortable with that we understand. But it will help our R&D team track down the issue.
This is both for the fingerprint light and fingerprint scanner icon issue.
Please respond here if you're ok with logging, and I'll then send you a PM.

Hadzovic
Star III
LP_ASUS

Hi all, I meant to also include that we'd like to log your phones. It will see everything on your phone, so if you're not comfortable with that we understand. But it will help our R&D team track down the issue.

This is both for the fingerprint light and fingerprint scanner icon issue.

Please respond here if you're ok with logging, and I'll then send you a PM.

View post
I would really like to help but one of my SIM cards is the company card and many applications are connected to my company, to stay compliant I can't break regulations.
Is there anything else I can do to help?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Hadzovic

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/29260#Comment_29260

I would really like to help but one of my SIM cards is the company card and many applications are connected to my company, to stay compliant I can't break regulations.

Is there anything else I can do to help?

View post
Understood, no worries. If you'd be willing to provide a video with very clear reproduction steps that would be helpful. Anything that can make it more possible for R&D to recreate the issue on our side.