This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Desktop Dock Arrow Key Bindings

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Mobile Desktop Dock Revised (ZS660KLD)
Firmware Version: Latest Update
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call of Duty: Mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Hi,
I just bought an ASUS Mobile Desktop Dock Revised (ZS660KLD) and I'm using it with my 12/512 RoG Phone 2
I'm primarily using it for First Person Shooter (FPS) games and I noticed that the Arrow Keys don't work well with games like Call of Duty: Mobile
My problem is when my character is strafing while walking/running forward. Using Arrow Key "W" to move forward combined with either Arrow Key "A" or "D" (Pressing W + A or W + D at the same time), most of the time it won't strafe while moving forward. It will either go straight strafing to right or left .
I tried moving the Arrow Keypad Key Mapping higher than the CoD:M Movement Keypad (Virtual Joystick)
Any solutions for this?

1 REPLY 1

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Hi @simonewalter.macatangay ,
I played some rounds in Call of Duty: Mobile with KB+M using the same dock and phone as you, and had no problems strafing. Could you please provide a gameplay recording with your key mappings visible, so I can compare my setup to yours?