deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

deeppaul589

QF1K3MC5QP3J.jpg

While playing games , people are implicitly looking at the screen , there is no need to pause game music and play ringtone instead. Secondly, even if the cross(X) is pressed, the game music doesnot resume until the call is over.

@Anders_ASUS please look into this matter. "It's the subtlety that makes all the difference in the world"

A suggested improvement to call during game play

deeppaul589

This concept app lights up the back RGB LED with the desired color.

DNBZ979RNL1E.jpg

@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @ARP what do you think ?

zenTorch [CONCEPT]
@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS

5 REPLIES 5

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
@Anders_ASUS care to comment ?

Swaraj
Rising Star II
deeppaul589

@Anders_ASUS care to comment ?

View post
Plz dude don't make them work on a11
Already a10 has lots of bugs n asus is extremely slow in fixing it and if u all ppls demand them for a11 then am sure they will bring it but along with lots of bugs
So @Anders_ASUS this time please ask devs to make a10 bugfree n buttery smooth and then only work on a11 bcuz if a11 seems too annoying then we can roll back to a10 which will be bugless by then i hope.
I hope everyone whos reading this understands my motive
Edit : Also can i know the next fota will be coming this month or after two months?

Not applicable
deeppaul589

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26516/a-suggested-improvement-to-call-during-game-play

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26251/zentorch-concept

@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS

list of things to take care for A11
What makes you think they will add anything even a11 is way too far to expect from asus. I dont even expect them to fix serious issues so why bother creating posts related to suggestions for new feature for a11 which is only in our dreams

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Swaraj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/121382#Comment_121382

Plz dude don't make them work on a11

Already a10 has lots of bugs n asus is extremely slow in fixing it and if u all ppls demand them for a11 then am sure they will bring it but along with lots of bugs

So @Anders_ASUS this time please ask devs to make a10 bugfree n buttery smooth and then only work on a11 bcuz if a11 seems too annoying then we can roll back to a10 which will be bugless by then i hope.

I hope everyone whos reading this understands my motive

Edit : Also can i know the next fota will be coming this month or after two months?

View post
I don't believe they are going to fix any more bugs on A10