cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Bugs for My Dear Asus

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Bug 1. Theme not applied end to end.
Bug 2. Occasional Ghost touch. (Temp fix - press power button to immediately lock the screen and then unlock it.)
Bug 3. Cpu not locking resulting fps drops
Bug 4. When watching videos by muting sound and then after you have done watching and clearing ram if u increase the volume to any levels and try to play some music afterwards , a short blast like noise comes outta loudspeaker for an instance. Thats very concerning. My speakers are still working fine but am worried if it will dmg my phone speaker in near future.
Bug 5. idle phone ram consumption is too high. It nearly reaches 5 gb without any ongoing task. Android 9 used to stay at 3.8 to 4 gb max.
tested on both .211 and .190
currently downgraded to .190 due to watermark bug
@Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Irene2_ASUS @Titan_ASUS
4 REPLIES 4

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Swaraj

Bug 2. Occasional Ghost touch. (Temp fix - press power button to immediately lock the screen and then unlock it.)

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/KN6LGI5PMAQY/2022-03-18-22-43-29.mp4

Bug 4. When watching videos by muting sound and then after you have done watching and clearing ram if u increase the volume to any levels and try to play some music afterwards , a short blast like noise comes outta loudspeaker for an instance. Thats very concerning. My speakers are still working fine but am worried if it will dmg my phone speaker in near future.

Bug 5. idle phone ram consumption is too high. It nearly reaches 5 gb without any ongoing task. Android 9 used to stay at 3.8 to 4 gb max.

Bug 6. I recorded that video with zero volume but sound is still getting recorded and sometimes it doesnt get recorded.
screen audio recording settings - internal audio only

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Swaraj

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/KN6LGI5PMAQY/2022-03-18-22-43-29.mp4

Swaraj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/59145/list-of-bugs-for-my-dear-asus

Bug 6. I recorded that video with zero volume but sound is still getting recorded and sometimes it doesnt get recorded.

screen audio recording settings - internal audio only

View post
Bug 7. Unable to merge calls. (Call gets disconnected when i try to merge them)

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Swaraj,
Thanks for the feedback.
Let me test all the ones you mentioned and report ahead.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Swaraj,

Thanks for the feedback.

Let me test all the ones you mentioned and report ahead.

View post
.213 and .215 are not added in release notes so when will be the next fota, its been two months since .211