This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues coming up to light

bh
Star I
Most have complained about top speaker making crackling sound at times when during calls I too am facing the same issue but I am facing another issue from a long time which I should have posted earlier.......
when getting incoming calls the round icon used to drag to accept calls or reject calls freezes does not move any side and have to wait till the calls disconnect and again call back or press the power button couple of times and try to move the icon to accept a call this happens only sometimes. This is so annoying when I get calls from my Superiors at office and I am unable to take calls . This should be fixed soon
let's see what more bugs will show up in the phone 😕😕
3 REPLIES 3

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
How often does this happen to you? Is it totally random, or can you think of something that might connect the freezes? Low battery, a certain app running in the background, etc?

yaduwanshishubh
Star III
bh

Most have complained about top speaker making crackling sound at times when during calls I too am facing the same issue but I am facing another issue from a long time which I should have posted earlier.......

when getting incoming calls the round icon used to drag to accept calls or reject calls freezes does not move any side and have to wait till the calls disconnect and again call back or press the power button couple of times and try to move the icon to accept a call this happens only sometimes. This is so annoying when I get calls from my Superiors at office and I am unable to take calls . This should be fixed soon

let's see what more bugs will show up in the phone 😕😕

Issues coming up to light
I also faced this problem long ago... But its gone now.

bh
Star I
nope not on low battery or when an app is running in the background etc ... It is totally random happens sometimes